SCHOOL & WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions/Rules and regulations of Gordon Fearn Little Ninjas & Tae Kwon Do Schools
• All Students, parents or guardians must complete the relevant forms on line prior to commencing their first lesson.
• Students must be licensed within the first 3 weeks of training.
• You or your child must be physically able and fit to join in the class. Any medical conditions must be brought to the instructors attention, prior to training.
• Any student not attending 3 consecutive lessons may lose their place, unless prior notice has been given.
No refunds will be given on any enrolment package or any individual item of it's entire content.
No refunds will be given for a licence/insurance application or renewal
• Students must wear the officially approved uniform(s). Such uniform(s) shall not be worn in the event that the individuals Membership lapses or is otherwise terminated.!
-Membership fees to be paid once every month, preferably by Direct Debit - Autopay. Failure to do so will incur a penalty fee- 50p per failed transaction. Charges are incurred whether a payment is successful or not, therefore, 50p will be added to that months fees every time a payment fails to recover costs/charges. eg if a paymnet fails twice - £1 will be added to the monthly fee amount for the failed month. The build up of arrears is not acceptable. Monthly membership fees cover the students tuition fees and their place in the school. If a Direct Debit is cancelled, that students place may be offered to another student.
-Little Ninjas are required to bring their skill cards to each class. A photograph will be required for all new members.
• The schools are closed for 1 and a half weeks in the summer and 2 weeks at Christmas. They may also be closed on the odd occasion Mr Fearn is competing or coaching with the England/Great Britain Team. In the event of this, Mr Fearn will do his utmost to offer another session on a different date or get the class covered. Some schools maybe closed on Bank holidays, if the venue is closed. In this case you will be offered a different venue to train at as a temporary replacement. (please note that no refunds will be given)
• New members must sign up after the 2nd lesson using the online shop. If this isn't done then the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
• All students must have a T.A.G.B licence, correct belt colour and uniform before they can enter a competition or grade for their next belt.
• Misuse of the art will result in disciplinary action.
• Members must never lose their temper in the training hall, especially in sparring and only TAGB (Tae Kwon Do International) sparring pads maybe worn. No other sparring pads are excepted by our Insurer and governing body.
• Parents are responsible for their children immediately prior and following the lesson.
• Students must keep their finger and toe nails clipped.
• Members should behave in a disciplined manner while training.
• Individuals should respect all members, especially those of senior grade.
• No student may enter a tournament without the Instructors permission, correct paperwork/completed form and fee paid where applicable.
• Gradings depend on attendance, attitude and Mr.Fearn’s discretion as well as technical ability.
• Gradings/belt promotions are held every 3/4 months. A minimum of 75% attendance is required during periods between gradings/belt promotions.
• A student may not change clubs without completing a transfer form and obtaining prior permission from both instructors concerned.
• All training must be undertaken under the supervision of a T.A.G.B/Gordon Fearn Little Ninjas & Tae Kwon Do approved school. Should any school cease to be approved, only the training undertaken during the period that the school was approved shall count towards grading.
• No smoking, eating, chewing gum or wearing of jewellery, ear rings etc is permitted in the training hall.
• Turn phone ringtones off whilst in the training hall.
• In any dispute, the ruling of the Master Instructor is final.
• The Master Instructor may adjust the class availability and times at any point.
• The Master Instructor may alter the monthly fees during membership, with 1 months notice given.
• The Master Instructor may at any time alter or add to the rules of Gordon Fearn Little Ninjas & Taekwondo.
• Long term members that are paying by standing order - standing orders are controlled by you. Should you choose to leave at any point then you must give one month’s fee notice. You are responsible for the cancellation of your standing order after you leave. Gordon Fearn Little Ninjas & Tae Kwon Do will not issue a refund if such payment continues after you leave.
- Cancelling Membership/leaving the school
Please note there is a 1 fee month's notice should you wish to leave/cease training. x 1 months fee will be taken after you advise in writing via email/text that you will to leave the school. This fee will be taken immediately when your notice is given and all future payments will be cancelled.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITES
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
If you purchase goods from our sites, our Terms and conditions of supply of goods will apply to the sales.
If you participate in Tae Kwon Do classes (both private and group classes), fitness classes and/or use other services provided by Gordon Fearn Little Ninjas & Tae Kwon Do, our terms and conditions of supply of services will apply to the supply of such services.
Information about us
http://gftkd.co.uk and/or http://www.littleninjas.co.uk are operated by GORDON FEARN LITTLE NINJAS & TAE KWON DO ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at 107 Hightown Gardens, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 3EQ. Our main trading address is 107 Hightown Gardens, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 3EQ.
We are a sole trader business.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our sites
We may update our sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our sites
Our sites are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of either of our sites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason either of our sites is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our sites.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our sites or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, either or both of our sites; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on either or both of our sites.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
Linking to our sites
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other sites, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in our sites
Where our sites contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
GORDON FEARN, GORDON FEARN TAE KWON DO & LITTLE NINJAS are trade marks of Gordon Fearn Little Ninjas & Tae Kwon Do
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our sites.